The JR Express Third Year Anniversary
Today marks the end of my third year of blogging! Through experience and thanks to your constant feedback and support I was able to grow much bigger which is what kept me motivated all year long. I’ve posted on average three posts per week lately and always try to be regular.
For those of you who missed the news, I have now moved from Beirut to London: After 10 great weeks spent in the Innovation Marketing team for Western Europe at Diageo (UK), I am starting a masters in Strategic (Digital) Marketing at Imperial College London. I was a bit afraid that I won’t have much time anymore to keep the blog running and that’s why I took some time off during the month of July. Your constant support and the pressure many of you put on me when asking about the return of The JR Express made me come back stronger on August 1st with a new design and a new logo.
I will keep on bringing to you the best content in the world of marketing, social media and technology in this coming fourth year and don’t forget that it’s not only about the blogposts: There is much going on my Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest!
If you are in Lebanon today I would be more than happy to see you at The Closet in Mar Mikhael for a special night to celebrate The JR Express Third Anniversary: There will be drinks, cool people and great music played by my friend Ralph.
As usual I am going to leave you with stats showing the most popular posts during this third year:
- Aston Martin Pre Owned Ad: Copied And FAKE!
- W Hala2 La Wein (Where Do We Go Now ?) (2011) – Nadine Labaki
- McDonald’s Lebanon Invites An Israeli Tweep For A Coffee
- PayPal Coming To Lebanon In 2013 – Why We Had To Wait That Much?
- Answers to All Your Questions Concerning the 3G Pilot Phase in Lebanon
- Anthony Touma: Rocking The Voice in Paris! [Video]
- LG Job Interview Meteor Prank: Real Or Fake?
- Mashkal At Khoury Home [Video] – Credit Payment Campaign
- Internet Usage & Consumption Habits In Lebanon [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Three Reasons Why Virgin Radio Lebanon Was Failing On Facebook
Thanks for your great support and I hope the JR community will keep on growing in this fourth year!
Join the conversation! 2 Comments
Comments are closed.
Mabrouk Jadouille! We’re supporting you all the way!! Good luck in your Masters and we’ll see you tonight!!!!
Thanks Rayz! See you tonight 🙂