We all have our morning routine. Those things you like to do before starting your day. Checking LebaneseBlogs.com is one of those things I do! It is a Lebanese blog aggregator so in other words it gathers the posts of all the Lebanese blogs in one place. You will see all those articles in a chronological order by default but you can also chose a specific category or access a specific blog’s page and go through its posts only. The JR Express is of course featured on the platform under “Tech & Business” and “Advertising & Design“. You can also see the most popular posts for the past 12 hours, 24 hours, 3 and 7 days.
This platform was built by Mustapha Hamoui, a fellow Lebanese blogger, and he is the one managing it and updating it with interesting features every now and then. LebaneseBlogs.com is a great tool for me as a Lebanese blogger and marketer living abroad. This made me realise that the platform is very beneficial for so many people and I break them down into five categories:
- Lebanese citizens living in Lebanon – It is an interesting way to keep up with what’s going on around you.
- Lebanese citizens living abroad – You will always be updated about what’s happening back home.
- Foreign people living in Lebanon – It is an easy way to know what is going on in this country you’re living in.
- Lebanese bloggers – You will be able to grow your exposure and stay aware of what the rest of the local blogosphere is doing.
- Marketers in Lebanon – Here is a tool to identify interesting collaboration opportunities and remain up-to-date with the local online sphere.
I invite you all to check out the website and feel free to share your thoughts about it!