It’s been four years. I started this blog on the 19th of September 2010. I know I was not as active as I was last year on the blog but I am glad to see that I was able to be super regular on the Facebook page. One post a day except very few days.
This year was quite different for me. I spent my first year living in London and went through a masters program in strategic marketing at Imperial College London. I met a lot of very interesting people and learned a lot. I was able to improve The JR Express on many levels and I am quite happy with the results. I hope you are too.
I would like to thank each and every person who shared their support again. Many readers were also helpful by giving me their feedback. As always, I’ll keep on striving to improve and offer you the best experience with The JR Express. I’ll try to be as regular as I can in terms of articles but, if you still didn’t like my Facebook page you should do so (Facebook.com/thejrexpress). It will bring cool content to your newsfeed on a daily basis.
For the occasion, I am glad to announce a new design for the blog. Let me know what you think about it! You can check out by playing around the website and here is a screenshot for you:
And here are the top 10 posts for this fourth blogging year:
- Aston Martin Pre Owned Ad: Copied And FAKE!
- LG Job Interview Meteor Prank: Real Or Fake?
- What Was Announced For PayPal Lebanon In 2013 And What Happened?
- The First Human Meat Butcher Shop Opened In London – Resident Evil 6
- They Grab Men’s Balls To Raise Money And Fight Male’s Cancers!
- Girls Don’t Poop – PooPouri.com
- What If You Could Try A Condom In Store Before Buying It?
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, Apple Watch and Apple Pay – All You Need to Know
- Burger King Is Changing Its Name To ‘Fries King’ – Marketing Stunt?
- Internet Usage & Consumption Habits In Lebanon [INFOGRAPHIC]
Time to start this fifth year!